Re: [debianTimes] Xen?

Hi,

> should we contribute some article about the Xen howto for sarge on
> http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/423 ? If so, I started a
> draft:
>
> Subject: Xen on Debian stable
>
> Debian-administration.org published an in-deepth Howto about installing
> Xen on machines running Debian sarge, the current stable distribution,
> at http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/423.
> Xen, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xen_(virtual_machine_monitor)
> is a free virtual machine monitor, and is included in Debian from
> the next stable release Etch onwards.
>
> Comments?

Hmm... interesting to see this when I've just saw an article on slashdot.jp
about OpenVZ support.

The original press is here:

http://openvz.org/news/announcements/debian-20060803

Would it be possible to coordinate with Xen teams on releasing info on
Debian Xen package available in Debian testing, and possibly be
released in the next Debian release ?

regards,
	junichi
--