Re: Debian Weekly News - December 26th, 2006

On 12/26/06, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> Welcome to this year's 42nd issue of DWN, the weekly newsletter
> for the Debian community. DWN is currently not being published
> weekly but when authors have contributed enough items because its
> editor can't ignore other duties while the Debian project is
> indirectly paying some developers.

I find it an abuse of the debian-news that you, Joey, continuously
harp on this issue and hammer snide comments to the public. There is
no logical/economical connection between your obligations separate
from DWN and the fact that other people are getting paid, directly
or indirectly. Please stop mixing your opinions with the news, and
please don't read this message as a personal attack.

.''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debian.org >
: :'  :  proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck - http://debiansystem.info
`-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'

For what it's worth - I second that.  That public whining is extremely unprofessional and certainly unbecoming Debian's reputation.

Sebastian

--
"...heart and soul....one will burn."
- Joy Division