Re: Draft for press announcement "Debian 4.0 frozen"

On 12/11/06, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:
Hi,

attached a draft for a press announcement which should be sent out soon.
Please note that we can not list every new feature new in Etch. Therefore
linking the wiki.

Hi Martin,

Could we point out the Xorg and Xfree versions ? I would like to
suggest include a Debian desktop related entry containing: Debian
Desktop environments from the installer (GNOME, KDE or XFCE) - if
possible containing they related versions as in testing now. Thoughts?

regards,
-- stratus