Ambigous information on event-report

Sorry, the last mail didn't have a subject. Here it goes again:
--

Hi.

I shouldn't have written this report on first person:

http://times.debian.net/1015-First-Colombian-Mini-DebConf

Because you didn't included my name and in some parts, it is written:

""Santiago was the only DD present, and only Luciano and _I_ have had
any previous and continued experience at the NMP""

So the readers couldn't know who _I_ is.

I suggest that the paragraph is changed to:

"Santiago was the only DD present, and only Luciano and Alejandro Rios
have had any previous and continued experience at the NMP, so the three
of them made the talking and helped the assistants on their work."

Or that you include my name somewhere.

Thank you.

--
Alejandro Ríos Peña