Re: I want one of those!

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2006.08.18.0818 +0100]:
> > (Ok, I know this is OT for d-d.  You can all go back to bashing JS now.)
> So why don't you post it to -publicity?

I won't, but wouldn't it make sense to just forward messages we
think are of interest to d-publ? It would require people to check
first whether a message has been forwarded, and discipline on our
side to make sure we e.g. only create a thread for the first time
a message was forwarded, ignoring the rest. Also, this should not
become official policy, but the few readers of this list could do

`. `'`
"we have a firm commitment to nato, we are a part of nato.
 we have a firm commitment to europe. we are a part of europe."
                                                      - george w. bush