Re: DebianTimes launched

also sprach Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2006.08.03.2050 +0100]:
> In the special case of this article, I didn't want to drop the "About
> Extremadura"-section, and if we have that, and About Debian-section
> is IMHO also appropriate.

I disagree. About Debian should be a link from times.debian.net and
some sort of additional info in the feed that does not get rendered
to planet. It's entirely separate from About Extremadura, which is
relevant to this post only.

`. `'`

"you grabbed my hand and we fell into it,
 like a daydream - or a fever."
                                        -- godspeed you black emperor!