Re: Proposal for public announcement for the next release update

Please Cc me on replies as I'm not subscribed to the list...

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hi!

Hi Joey

> Luk Claes wrote:
[explanations]
> That's why the press release was written the way it was written.

Thanks for explaining how things went the way they went according to
you. It helps me to see things in perspective...

Though please try to get some kind of approval from the persons involved
before sending a press release next time to avoid misunderstandings and
the like...

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D