Re: Proposal for public announcement for the next release update

I don't intend to play your kindergarten games so this intends to be
my last public mail on that topic.  If somebody wants to discuss
something with me, please contact press@ or joey@ privately and keep
the flames low.  Thanks.

I propose that those, who feel that they have something which could be
used as a press release or even have prepared a text, get in touch
with press@debian.org in time.

The release team should try to do their work - i.e. work on the
release, the developers should work on their stuff, i.e. fix bugs,
work on the packages they maintain etc., the press team will work on
press releases.  Other teams and people are able to cooperate with the
press team, only the release teams seem to fail.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation.