* Andreas Barth (firstname.lastname@example.org) [060724 22:52]:
> Some more details are put up on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianTimes
Ok, now some open questions:
- How many articles on the front html page? 10? 20? 30?
- Scrollback to previous times only according to calendar/month, or also
just a "go back"-button?
- how many articles on rss-page? 30?
- do we need a scroll-back on rss? (And - is this possible at all?)
- Which syntax for selecting categories? only "only this and that" and
"all except this and that", or more complex?
- regional categories? if so, which for nz+au? split us/ca vs latin
- syndicate normal news (from http://www.us.debian.org/News/) into a
special named category?
- which wiki-like style to use for the articles body (should have a
- And, who is interessted in having write access?
Thanks for the feedback so far.