Re: T-shits

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, Chris Lawrence wrote:

> On Oct 13, GOBOASA wrote:
> [spam]
> I don't want their crappy shirts... :-D

So what? You could also take action and find someone who speaks Spanish to
find out if they have some bureaucrats where you can complain about SPAM.

In Austria, we have them (Spam is illegal), but your mileage may vary...

regards

Alex
--
People often think of research as a form of development -- that it's
about doing exactly what you planned, doing it on time, and doing it