Re: Third draft (was Re: we need a release announcement -- soon)

On Sun, Aug 13, 2000 at 09:28:06PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Anthony Fok wrote:
> > You might also want to mention better Chinese and Korean support too.
> > CJK support has improved greatly since slink.
>
> It already says:
>
> "and other non-Latin
>  character encodings are also better supported through wider
>  internationalisation (I18N) support."

Well then, we'll just have to add it in ourselves for the Chinese
version of the release announcement then.  (Part of our "masterplan" to
get Debian into the Chinese community.  :)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada