Re: Wak up! Potato is coming

begin  Martin Schulze quotation of Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 02:23:13PM +0200:

> In case potato will be released we should be prepared to send out
> press releases.

I'm starting as the new Technical Editor of Linux Journal at the end of
the month. You can send that press release and any future Debian publicity
to my new work address, which will be dmarti@linuxjournal.com

I've been running potato since last year but I'd be interested to know
what the Debian developers consider to be the most important enhancements
over slink.

--
Don Marti
dmarti@zgp.org