Re: Spotlight

If we could get interested developers to provide a short bio, then we
could come up with questions.  I'd be more than happy to put together the
interviews.  I know most of them could get done really easily on IRC.

I think we should really look to change debian's image for the next
release.  We worked hard on the software, now let's work on the Marketing
and Image of Debian.

 Matthew R. Pavlovich