Fwd: Tuesday 2 November 1999 Meeting of LXNY: Planning for The Bazaar

Hello all,

I will be working pretty hard on this event as well as other NY free software
activities (and actions when they happen).

I consider myself a debian though I am really interested micro linuxes tuned
for the client set.

There is strong opposition to the pure profit use of linux and other freewares
in our groups and right now would be a great time to introduce the whole debian
structure and strategy here in NYC.

Any suggestions for stuff I can bring to this meeting will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks, John van Vlaanderen