Re: Debian representative for LinuxWorld (online mag)

Well, the only tip I can give is...  work work work on your visual
presentation

I have a contact with a convention display maker and I can probably get a
good overhead display made up for the convention (for free of course!).
This is something that we'll need to work on as far as design goes.

As I'll be flying in from South Florida, I might as well stay the whole
time.

Feel free to correspond. :)

Take it easy :)

Charles Esteban Paul