Re: Debian representative for LinuxWorld (online mag)

To whom it may concern,

Excuse me for jumping into this thread - I just recently subscribed to
debian-publicity.  Have people already volunteered to help the Debian
effort in San Jose?

I am willing to travel to the LinuxWorld Expo and help out with the Debian
team.  I was present for the Atlanta Linux Showcase and helped the debian
team with it's presentation.

I'm more than willing to help us out at San Jose and New York too.

Charles Esteban Paul
http://www.bluelight.net

       The Revolution Will Be Multicast