Re: Preparing a press release for 2.0

Great, you've been added to http://master.debian.org/~joey/press-2.0/translators.html

> Would I need to subscribe to debian-publicity?

Only for translations?  No.  It could be helpful though, but
you may use the Lists-Archive on the web.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/ Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about it's friends /