PR about slink

Howdy,

now that more and more people believe that slink should be released at
some date we need to formulate a press release informing the masses
about Debian GNU/Linux 2.1, it's size, data and benefits.

For Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 I have started a few web pages with news
introduced with this version.  This list was used as basis for press
releases and news articles.

I'd like to continue this for Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 but I need input
from YOU.  So please give me a list of news and advantages for slink.
This is needed in order to write a press release for slink.

The web page is at http://www.debian.org/~joey/pr/index.html .

Waiting for input,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.