Re: [Matthew_Graven@zd.com: Debian GNU/Linux]

Jay,

another note about your first draft of the replies. I think the
point-by-point titled list is a good one for your answer to number 4.
I would just suggest shying away from one of the titles 'Legacy
software.' If you look at the other titles 'upgradability,
stability...' most of these seem "positive", but if you took these
items entirely out of context or didn't include the explanations
you included next to each title, one could read features of debian:
'upgradability, stability, ..., legacy software'
Nowadays, legacy software has a "negative connotation". Don't get me
wrong, I know what you mean and anyone with a some knowledge show
know, but may be another title would be better suited.

Thalia
who is running out of cents...