Re: RFC: README.official (defining when people get to call CDs Official)

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:
> You can refer to your CDs as ``Official Debian CDs'' only if they
> are made using images that match those found on the cdimage master
> site. You can check this by running md5sum against the images that you
> intend to burn:

Er.. considering the state of contrib, I think that this document
must contain a reference to some kind of write up on contrib licensing
problems.

Also, I feel we must offer a 3 cd set for i386 which includes all
the sources, including the x sources, which doesn't require contrib.
Maybe tag it with a DFSG label.

Finally, I feel we must offer an official 2 cd set for 68k (which,
obviously, leaves out contrib).

--
Raul