Re: debian ad

Bdale Garbee wrote:
> Calling them "competitors" is aggressive when it doesn't need to be.  I'd
> rephrase it to say something like "above and beyond the alternatives."
Personally I don't see any problem with this but I don't have any strong
opinion either way.

> I guess listing some key packages is ok, but having the version numbers in an
> ad concerns me just a bit, since there will be a bunch of time between when
> the artwork is submitted, and when it gets published.  My opinion isn't very
> strong, here, though.
This is a good idea. Specially since all security and bugfix releases until
slink will still be 2.0. May be "greater than" ? (I can't see a good solution
to this).

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76