Linux Trials

  I'm very happy to hear that you have decided to try the Linux operating
system alongside of the others you have installed.  There is a big community
on the Internet currently using this OS, and there are a lot of
organizations that offer information and/or help if any problems should
arise.

  Debian GNU/Linux (http://www.debian.org) is one of these organizations.
Debian is a free distribution of the Linux operating system. It is
maintained and updated through the work of many users who volunteer their
time and effort.  If you would like any more information, feel free to
contact me or browse through our web pages.  Otherwise, good luck with your
'Linux Experience!'

Sincerely,
  Nils Lohner.

--