Re: Need "100% Free Software" logo

I quite like the escaping prisoner logo, but it has unfortunate illegal
overtones that might make it a better logo for pirate software than legitimate
freeware.

If we're going for an open lock motif, I think we need the freeware to be
represented as a key, rather than a file, or hacksaw or whatever.

How about an open padlock, with a key inserted into it, and the bit of the key
you hold onto (there must be a word for that) inscribed with ``100%'' or `100%
free''.   Perhaps with a copyright symbol on the padlock ?

Cheers, Phil.