Re: Logo

I don't know if this is applicable or not but...

We had a guest speaker the other day who was an intellectual property lawyer.
He said the best trademarks (words/logo/slogan) are the ones that have
absolutely nothing to do with its product.  People tend to remember the unusual.

He rated Apple as wonderful and IBM as horrible.

I think the word Debian is great under this criteria.  Finding a logo is a bit
harder I guess.

--
Samuel Wu
UT Austin

"Pop doesn't get better than this: music to chase butterflies by; lyrics
to pull their legs off to. We worry about Dubstar sometimes."

-Minx Magazine