Annual Financial Report Query

Dear Debian Community,I am reaching out as a newcomer to the Linux world, eager to learn about the various distributions and their differences.As part of my exploration, I am interested in understanding the financial aspects of these open-source projects. Could you please direct me to where I might find the annual financial report for the Debian distribution? I believe that understanding the financial structure can provide insights into the project's operations and sustainability.Thank you for your assistance and for the invaluable work you do in maintaining such a pivotal part of the open-source ecosystem.

Warm regards,Orville Clisby

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android