Re: broken link for Securing Debian Manual

Hello Isabelle

El 25/7/23 a las 15:05, Isabelle Bonniol escribió:

  Hi, all is in the title o/

Envoyé à partir de Courrier <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows

Sorry for the late reply.
Where did you find the broken link?

I have gone to https://www.debian.org/doc where we have listed our manuals, and then the link "Securing Debian Manual" leads me to https://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#securing and from there I can see the manual in HTML version in several languages.

So it seems everything is ok at least in the Debian website.

I'm CC'ing debian-project list only for reference, but I guess the proper list to discuss this is debian-www@lists.debian.org (if you found the broken link in www.debian.org or wiki.debian.org, in CC) or debian-doc@lists.debian.org (if you found the broken link in another manual). Please follow-up through the corresponding list and we'll try to help.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona