Re: GitLab on salsa.d.o without security support

On Fri, Dec 01, 2023 at 08:17:02PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:

Hi,

> The GitLab on salsa.debian.org identifies itself as 16.1.5.  This
> version is way outside of the three month security support schedule.
> Upstream supports the latest three version (so currently 16.6, 16.5 and
> 16.4) at every one time.[1]
>
> So right now we are running a mission critical service outside of
> security support?  What are the plans for it?

That's my mistake. I've been suffering from bronchitis and pneumonia for the last few weeks.
Unfortunately, this has set me back considerably. Updating Salsa is high on my to-do list and I
expect to be fit for work again next week.

Sorry for that

Alex