Re: Upcoming EU Legislation (Cyber Resilience Act and Product Liability Directive)

Ilulu dijo [Sun, Nov 12, 2023 at 01:58:42AM +0100]:
> Hi Debianites,
>
> as a result of our discussions on DebConf23 and MiniDebConf Uruguay I
> would like to alert a broader audience to some proposed legislation in
> the European Union. I think Debian should take a public stand in this
> debate. I would like Debian to discuss and decide about making a public
> statement, as drafted here below.
>
> Regards,
> Ilu

FWIW, in case you are not suscribed --- Santiago Ruano forwarded this
proposal to the debian-vote@lists.debian.org mailing list. Please
consider seconding it. Of course, I hope the Secretary agrees this
should constitute a call for votes and accepts our seconds, and starts
the GR process.