Re: Debian 12

Am 14. Oktober 2023 11:51:36 UTC schrieb John Gardner <john.gardner18@protonmail.com>:
>Your FAQ do not address the following problem:
>After successfully installing Debian 12 I am encountering a repeated and important problem with installing software (packages) from third party providers.
>When using the Terminal prompter (sudo apt install....) I am prompted: 'unable to locate package.....)
>Where can I find help for this problem with various 3rd party software apps?
>
>Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.
Hi John

this list is for discussion of Debian Project matters, not user support.
may i direct you to the proper channels?

https://www.debian.org/support

Your report has not enough information to be able  to help you (eg what repo, what exact error message), but if the problem is with a third party repository,  you might get better help by contacting their support channels.