Re: Problem With Debian Root Desktop

Saurav Sarkar wrote:
> I was using purchased Debian 8.1.0
[snip]
> So now i bought Debian 12.1.0
[snip]
> My money gone to HELL.

Hello,
since you mentioned paying for Debian, let me point out that Debian
has always been free of charge. You can download it from here:
https://www.debian.org/distrib/

I don't know how you ended up paying for Debian. You might have
purchased a computer with Debian preinstalled, or you might have
bought a Debian installation CD or DVD from a reseller, or you might
have paid someone to install Debian on your computer. In any of those
cases, you may check whether you are entitled to receive support from
them.

Regards
Gerardo