Re: [RFC] Extending project standards to services linked through Vcs-*

I tend to generally agree with Russ.
But I wonder if there are things we could do on a technical front
Are there things we could do to remove barriers and get to a point where
we can make salsa a valid contribution channel?

Things like

* Add a way to mirror issues from salsa to github for people who want to
  develop on github

* Or mirror salsa issues/MRs to bts for people  who want that?

I.E. can we solve this problem by trying to leverage the idea that you
can have multiple git repos and mapping that to things like merge
requests and issues too
so that people can be first class on salsa even if development also
happens elsewhere?