Re: Results of the Debian Developer's Survey about Usage of Money in Debian

On Wed, Apr 05, 2023 at 12:22:25AM -0400, M. Zhou wrote:
> The date on the first page is ambiguous. 10/03/2023 can be in either
> the MM/DD/YYYY or the DD/MM/YYYY format. People will be confused
> about it after October 2023. To avoid confusion, formats like
> Mar 10 2023 is suggested.

Thanks for pointing that out.  I completely overlooked that.  I have
updated the date format and uploaded a revised copy of the document.

> The report is long -- it must be uneasy to prepare the report.
> Thanks for the effort!

You're welcome!  It was a fascinating thing to analyze all the data and
the comments to see how fellow developers and contributors felt about
verious things.

Regards,

-Roberto

--