Re: help with debian-history package

Hello all

El 6 de febrero de 2023 22:03:48 CET, Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> escribió:
>Ana Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org> writes:
>
>> We should discuss transitioning this package (and webpages) under the umbrella
>> of the debian-publicity team. I saw currently is under debian-doc, but
>> it overlaps more with the work done by debian-publicity.
>
>That sounds like a good plan to me.  How would you like to proceed?

My proposal would be to move the repo from
 https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history to https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/project-history
(Or from https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history to https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/debian-history if there is no strong reason to keep the old name). I can do that since I have anough permissions in both teams.

We (publicity team) would care to update links in website, wiki and the package itself to the new location and inform debian-doc mailing lists and translators.

We would try to publish a new version with the maintainer changes (Ana can upload), including the changes currently in master and the patches from BTS bug reports as minimum, and, if possible, adding new content after reviewing the TODO (thanks for it!) before the hard freeze.

Does this make sense?

Kind regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina