Insanely frustrating finding older distributions

Hi,
I just spent way too much time trying getting the run around trying to find the older distributions. I have an older computer that locks up using versions 10 and 11 when I use VLC. Also, there are NO Nvidia drivers for my old video card on those newer distributions, and older drivers will not install. I cannot use the the newer distributions on that machine. It would be nice if you changed one thing:

1. put/maintain a link (or links) to the archive page where it can be easily found, like on the current release page.

Linux to me has always been synonymous with logic, rational thinking, common sense, horse sense or whatever you want to call it. Linux makes sense. What does not make sense is not being able to find archive distros. For some machines, it is the only option. Using Linux on older machines is a common practice, always has been. Certainly, it is massively better than the 'other' (non)option. And I have no interest in the many modern bloated Linux distributions, or learning a new non-debian distribution.

I had to keep searching on a search engine to find the archive. Debian's website search could not find it.

The machine is a Dell Precision M6600. It has a Nvidia M4000. I also have another card for it with an M3000. Personally, I don't like Nvidia. But that is what I have.

Sorry this email is so long.

Daemon (Yes, that is on my original birth certificate which predates Unix. My mother liked the spelling. Not my idea.)