Re: question with the Debian Project

On 29/07/2022 11:13, 桑猛 wrote:
Hello debian,I am a user of debian system and belong to the company Loongson Zhongke. We have our own loongarch architecture. Now we want to adapt our loongarch architecture based on debian12 or debian13.

We would like to get the *version of some packages* on debian 12 and Debian 13 to help us choose which version to use as our next system version.

The packages are as follows(Some packages can be obtained from public information):

Hi,

Debian 12 is planed around 2023 and Debian 13 around 2025!

Package versions for Debian 12 can change until release, but you can still see current versions of these packages using https://packages.debian.org (search packages in "testing" version)

Cheers,
Yadd

package name debian12( Bookworm) package version debian13(Trixie) package version
kernel 	5.18.0
gcc 	11.3
glibc 	2.33-8
binutils 	2.38.90.20220713-2