Re: Getting a new package onto Debian

Hi

On 22/7/2022 3:13 am, Mia wrote:
Hello!

Which list should I contact to try to get a new package onto the official Debian repositories?

Thanks,
   Mia

Great to hear somebody want to contribute, have you check[1] if that package already exist or requested before?

Some case, if that package are related to something like for example medical, you can join suitable group such as debian-med team.

Take a look available teams here[2], I am not DM or MM but I start small from there too.

[1] https://wnpp.debian.net/
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams

--
Regards
Robbi Nespu

PGP: D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA