On 16446 March 1977, Adam Borowski wrote:

> Can we delete him from planet?
Any DD can do that... oh wait that includes me... done!
I went bold and reverted this removal; the detailed reason why and the
Planet rules I believe Jonathan has breached are in the commit message.

And you are wrong to have done so, and Jonathan was right to do the removal.

A Planet Admin (not me!) has reverted your commit, thankfully.

A simple reading of Planet Debian rules also shows why. Norbert violates
#5 (multiple times already by now) and Jonathan followed #6. If you
would have followed that too, you would have mailed Planet Admin.

And a note for the rest of the thread: Norbert was *not* "banned from
contributing or communicating with Debian", he got changed to Debian
Maintainer instead of Developer. Which is why he still was on Planet.
What he makes out of that is up to him.

--
bye, Joerg