Re: History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 12:29:53PM -0500, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> Allow me, if you will, to talk a bit about something that's been on my mind
> a bit over the last handful of years in Debian.
I've heard a "we will discuss it and let you know in 5 years" joke about
Debian before I've even started using or contributing to Debian, 10+ years
ago.
I don't know if this was ever different.
The argument I've heard several times goes "yes, we discussed this and
nothing came out of that discussion because nobody did the work, what did
you expect?" or "we have a lot of ideas but not a lot of people willing to
implement them".

--
WBR, wRAR