Re: Questions around Justice and Our Current CoC procedures

    Scott> OTOH, I think a DAM warning for a single instance of someone
    Scott> losing their temper and calling someone an unfortunate name
    Scott> is like ringing a doorbell with a sledge hammer.

I strongly agree.  And I understand why it is that you (quite reasonably
given the information made available to project members) believe that
has happened.

As a project,a let's agree we're not going to do that, and let's figure
out how to build sufficient trust that we can believe in that agreement.

--Sam