Re: Jan 2022 DPL/DAM/CT sprint report

Hi Steve

Thanks for putting together this summary!

I'd like for us to channel our discussions into something that can lead to positive actions, and relatively soon, rather than it dragging on too long and then fizzing out as it has happened in the past.

Some of the deep dive discussions oh philosophy can be useful for this, up to a point, but it would be great to tackle some of the problems we have in the community that we already have wide consensus on that it needs solving.

Not sure what the best approach to this is, and I'm open to more suggestions, but how about we compile a list of major topics/issues, and then do some poll to rank them and then take them from the top?

The summary contains so many topics that I think some additional focus/steering might help us get better results.

Thoughts?

-Jonathan