Bits&Bäume Conference about digital sustainability (Berlin, October; CfP deadline 7 June)

Hi all

El 20/4/22 a las 19:48, Martin escribió:
[...]

I suggest to form an informal team first, where people can gather ideas.
Julian, maybe you can organise a BoF at DebConf about this issue?
I'll be there and be assured, I'll travel by train.

In this message: https://lists.fsfe.org/pipermail/discussion/2022-May/013321.html

there has been a recent call for proposals related to free software for the Bits&Bäume Conference.
Maybe it is of interest for gathering or exposing ideas.
The conference will happen in October in Berlin, and the call for proposals deadline is 7 June.
You can find more info in the link above or in https://bits-und-baeume.org

If anybody sends a proposal and it is accepted, ping the publicity team and we will be happy to micronews Debian's participation in this event (this works for other events too :-) ).
If a BoF for DebConf22 is planned, and if any of the attendants considers attending Bits&Bäume too, maybe they can send a proposal for the Bits&Bäume Conference too to explain in October the discussion that happened in DebConf or whatever result of the DebConf event was.

HTH
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona