Re: Banning Norbert Preining from planet.d.o

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 04:14:35PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
The fact is, Norbert's DD status has been removed, he's no longer a Debian Developer, he no longer has a @debian.org email address, he no longer has voting rights within the project, etc. It's not a time-limited removal (despite Adam's assertion that it's a temporary ban).

There are some that were a bit confused (thinking Norbert had a complete ban, they may have been confusing Norbert with our statement[1] on Daniel Pocock last year).

Here's one such confused person in this very thread: