Debian Update Cycle

Hello,

Don't you think it would be smart to integrate all the updates contained in the Backports directory with each new minor update of our favorite OS ? For example for the versions 11.3, 11.4, etc ?

This would make Debian easily compatible with all the new devices available, without having to use the line of code too much... it would therefore make Debian more accessible to all non-experienced Linux users.

This would also facilitate the work of updating packages such as the Linux kernel, which would hardly need to be in the LTS version to be used on Debian and therefore maintained for many years by the Debian and Kernel.org maintainers.

It would seem to me to strengthen the overall security of Debian, with less effort/labor.

Best regards.

Philippe