Re: Re: Banning Norbert Preining from planet.d.o

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 08:02:56AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> May I remind you that I am NOT banned from the project, but "ONLY"
> demoted to DM!

Yes, indeed; my mistake.

> Since my emails are not delivered to d-p, I ask you to revert your
> statement on d-p, since it is a lie.

No, it is not. A lie implies malicious intent, which did not exist in this
context; I simply did not know what the actual situation was. I would like to
point you to §2 of the Code of Conduct, "Assume good faith", which it seems you
did not do here.

It was instead a mistake, which I have now corrected as you asked.

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}