Re: Banning Norbert Preining from planet.d.o

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 03:37:27PM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> You're not the first one with the same reaction, so here's why.
>
> Norbert publicly lies, writting he's not packaging in Debian "thanks to the
> da-manager", why should we care? Quite the opposite, isn't it normal to
> publicly debunk it then?

How would he "lie" by claiming that any new packaging (NEW sources or
binaries) by him has been hobbled by the da-manager?

That's a pretty undisputable fact, what can be disputed is whether the
da-manager has been right doing so.

And a number of people has been disagreeing with that, some to the point of
leaving, temporarily or not, because of the way Norbert gets treated.
Including prolific contributors, such as Karsten Merker or Dmitry Bogatov.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Eight legs good, four legs bad! -- when your drider pwns a
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ smelly goodie centaur.