Re: stable (11.3) Not yet planned (likely to be February 2022)

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 01:06:13PM +0100, phil995511 - wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The version 11.3 of Debian was expected for the month of February 2022.
>
> https://release.debian.org/
>
> Unfortunately this date forecast was not respected.
>
> Can we expect an upcoming release of this version 11.3 including bug and
> security issues fixes ?
>
> Regards.
>
> Philippe

There are discussions going on between the release team, press team,
Debian media team (who make the CD/DVD etc. images) to get an agreed
date soon - at the end of this month or the first couple of weekends
in April. In all likelihood, there will also be a point release
of Debian 10 (Buster) at the same time as well.

I hope this is helpful.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater