Re: Discussion idea for how DAM/CT/etc. could work

Hi Russ

On 2022/02/21 22:27, Russ Allbery wrote:
I've been posting a lot on back and forth philosophical discussions, from
which it's probably hard to extract a clear idea of what I'm arguing for.
I've also gotten a few things entirely backwards, and understand a few
things better than before the discussion.  So in the interest of trying to
make all this more concrete and constructive, here's my current mental
idea of what I'd ideally want.

Thanks for putting your thoughts together, and sorry for not responding to it yet, please don't take that as a lack of enthusiasm.

Myself, and probably many others on this list are still reeling of shock following all the current world events. (my guess is that you've probably assumed as much).

As much as I'd like to get the GR done and dusted so that we can move on to some other important GRs that people have been considering, I think it's also important that we be gentle on everyone in these times, all our problems in Debian are relatively small on the world scale, and we'll get to them sooner or later.

So, to anyone who might be reading this, consider this a call to everyone to be kind and patient for both this GR, and in Debian right now in general.

Thanks and keep well,

-Jonathan