Re: Questions around Justice and Our Current CoC procedures

On 2022/02/21 14:40, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I didn't intend to communicate that it was a final step.  I think we agree.  A DAM warning, as you said, indicates someone is on a path to suspension or expulsion.  I don't have a problem with this.  What bothers me is trying to pretend it's something less that's not a big deal.

By that logic becoming a DD is a potential step in getting suspended or expelled. It's not the warning that gets people kicked out, it's the continued poor behaviour. If a person takes their DAM warning (and likely at that point requests from other DDs) seriously, then it doesn't have to become a big deal.

-Jonathan