Re: New DEP: Usage of SDPX in debian/copyright

Hi,

> No one uses our RFC-2822-style thing except us, and no one has tools for it

Well, then they should just apt install them.

I failed to understand SPDX until today (with the exception of the license specifiers), which is mostly due to the quadrillion different formats SPDX data can come in.

I am totally for aligning the License: field with SPDX licence specifications, but that's it. For everything else, SPDX is a PITA.

-nik