Re: László Böszörményi

Hi Jeffrey,

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 7:29 AM Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to touch base with László Böszörményi. László is a Debian
> packager. He works with me on a couple of libraries I help maintain.
 Yup, there's a security issue in the Crypto++ library recently. Will
contact you in private with that matter.

> László has not replied to my emails in 6 or 9 months or so. I am
> growing concerned about him. Do you know if he is OK? Do you know who
> I can contact to inquire about him?
 I missed that I've something to answer for you, sorry for that. Your
ping mail sent some days ago landed in my spam folder and just
discovered that. Going to answer that too. Now I'm on the run, but I
will have time for that in 12 hours or less.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS